Information We Collect
We may ask you to provide us with certain personal information/data which is not being available in public domain and which is personal to the user and under the control and possession of the user. We may collect this information/data from you during the registration process on our platform, in provision of any services provided by the user, if any update in the personal information/data and when you otherwise interact with us. The personal information/data we may collect is as under:-
- Full name
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Scan copy or Images of KYC(Know Your Customer) Documents like Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID , Utility Bills.
- Feedback or Responses provided by you.
Information Collected by Mobile Application / Use of Information Collected
We primarily use the personal information/ data provided by the user for facilitation of the services provided by and through our platform to the user. In furtherance to the provisions of services, we may also use the personal information/ data provided by the user for following additional purposes i.e :-
- To verify your identity and information provided at the time of account creation and to verify the account credentials provided to us;
- To trouble shoot or fix any bug in the mobile application;
- To contact you for service related announcements and offers;
- To contact you for promotional offers and announcements;
- To intimate you with the transaction status and fulfilment of services availed on our platform;
- To contact you for intimation regarding Empire ReEarn monthly conditions and change in monthly conditions from time to time;
- To use the personal information/ data for internal business purposes;
- To investigate into any complaints/ claims/ dispute regarding the services availed on the platform;
- To respondent to your complaints/ claims/ dispute related to the transaction;
- To keep proper and lawful records for our business and compliance purpose
- And for any other lawful purpose as required by us.
Disclosure of Information to Third Party
ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEGAL REASONS
We cooperate with Government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Protected Information, IP address, Device Information or geo-location data), to Government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate:
- To satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, Governmental requests or legal process;
- To protect and/or defend the Terms and Conditions for online and mobile Services or other policies applicable to any online and mobile Services, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
- To protect our safety, rights, property or security, our Services or any third party;
- To protect the safety of the public for any reason;
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or
- to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
We may share your information, including your Protected Information and Usage Information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Services or applicable database; or
- in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
WHEN YOU AGREE TO SHARE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTY
We may share your personal information/data with third parties after obtaining express consent from you for sharing those information. In such circumstances the user shall be solely responsible for information that the user consents us to share with the third party and further we shall not way be responsible if any misuse of personal information/ data takes place from the end of that third party.
Links to Third Party Website
Updation of Information
- User of the Platform shall be responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information submitted to us and the information collected by us. If your personal information/ data changes or you wish to no longer use the platform you may get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org for the purpose of update or deletion of account credentials permanently.We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If there are major changes in the personal information/ data to the personal information/ data provided to us at the time of registration we may undertake verification of your personal information/data.
- If upon modifying or changing the information earlier provided to Us, we find it difficult to permit access to the platfrom to you due to insufficiency/ inaccuracy of the information, we may, in our sole discretion terminate your access to the platform by providing you a written notice to this effect on your registered email id.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us. The Personal Information/ data that we collect is securely stored in our databases and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as end to end data encryption, pro-guard (Mobile Application) for protecting your information. Apart from these security practices we have given you a username and password which enables you to access the Platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. In the event if user is callous and carefree and shares the login credentials with any person other than the user and in the event any person other than the user use the account of the user than user shall be personally responsible for the same. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk.