Datacard Recharge & Bill Payment
Easy Online Datacard Recharge
- We all live in an internet era, when it has more accessible with the innovation of datacard. The usage of datacard has increased due to its size, it is easy to carry while travelling or on business trip, or on vacation. You can perform your work from anywhere without getting worried of the time too. You get to access internet, check upon emails, browse website and much more, just with the portable datacard. But it is important to get the datacard recharge frequently. What if its balance expires when you are out for work- in a far away area from service provider’s office. Nothing to worry. You can make your postpaid or prepaid internet datacard recharge online from ER app or ER website from anywhere at anytime with no additional charges.
Advanced Online Recharging app
- Your datacard recharge is just a click away with ER. It provides services for Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Jio, Idea, MTNL. You can make online dongle recharge for any of the operator instantly from ER, be is MiFi recharge or Airtel 4g hotspot recharge. Moreover, you can just not only recharge but you also get the opportunity to served by service providers like talk time plans and data packs. So, you need not bother about your reaching the service provider’s office on time before your dongle datacard recharge plans lapse. You can just browse through ER app or the website, look for the plans offered by the operator and choose the one as per your requirements.
Secured platform for online recharge
- Apart from offering fastest way to make your postpaid or prepaid dongle recharge online, ER also makes sure that your personal data remains protected. It takes preventive measures for the payment gateways of chosen banks regarding your money transaction. All your personal data such as credit or debit card details, date of birth, email id, password or more always remain safe with ER.
1. How do I check plans while making an online mobile recharge with ER?
You can view different plans offered by the operators by clicking View Plan at ER after selecting the operator. You can choose the plan as per your requirement and then make the payment for your mobile recharge.
2. How many other recharging services does ER include?
You can make online recharge of your mobile, DTH and datacard from ER.
3. Does ER offer cashback on datacard recharge?
No, ER does not provide cashback on datacard recharge.
4. What is the monthly mandatory condition of ER?
The user has to make Topup and Recharge of mobile or DTH of the specific amount decided by the company every month.
5. How many operators does ER handle for data card recharge?
ER provides online datacard recharge services for Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Jio, Idea, MTNL.