Pay your Broadband Bill
Easy online broadband bill payment with ER
- Broadband service is the widely used form of internet service nowadays. People rely upon broadband for official purpose as it connects with various other devices through its DSL modem. All our daily official or internet work becomes easier and faster due to this broadband. But there is no luxury without any hurdle. Yes, you got it right!!! It is essential to get continuous internet at work, for which it is necessary to pay bill for your broadband on time. Else there will be connection loss and delay in work. ER is one of easiest platform your online broadband bill payment. Indeed helping your own self with saving time, efforts and money.
Smooth online bill payment app
- ER provides services for Airtel, BSNL, MTNL, Tata Docomo and other operators. Pay broadband bill online through ER is as smooth as moving your fingertips on the keyboard of your computer. You can just get rid of reaching your service provider’s office in order to pay for your broadband bill. You can just browse through ER app or its website conveniently from anywhere with no time restrictions. You can even pay surplus amount apart from your regular bill given by the operator and that amount can be considered in your future bill payment only if decided by the operator.
Reliable platform for broadband bill payment
- Though, ER offers instant online broadband postpaid bill payment services, it ensures that your private data is secured. Some of your personal data like credit or debit card details, date of birth, email id, password or more – that are important to be kept safe, do remain safe at ER. All your money transactions will be processed through the gateways of the chosen banks to ensure maximum security.
1. How many other utility bill payment services does ER offer?
You can make online bill payment for electricity, gas pipeline, broadband, landline from ER. You can also pay for your life insurance premium via ER.
2. How many recharging services does ER include?
You can make online recharge of your mobile, DTH and datacard from ER.
3. Does ER offer cashback on broadband bill payment?
No, ER offers cashback only on recharge services. There is no cashback facility for online bill payment.
4. What is the monthly mandatory condition of ER?
The user has to make Topup and Recharge of mobile or DTH of the specific amount decided by the company every month.
5. How safe is ER for online bill payment?
ER is one the most reliable online platform for the bill payment services. All your personal data like credit or debit card details, date of birth, email id, password or more will remain safe at ER.
6. How many operators does ER support for the Broadband Bill Payment?
ER provides services for companies like Airtel, BSNL, MTNL, Tata Docomo etc.
7. Does ER have any online broadband bill payment offers?
No, ER does not offer anything on broadband bill payment services.